Reduce the downtime and improve your production process with ZOOMFAB® production monitoring and productivity management
STATISTIC AND ANALYTICS
RUNNING ON ALL KINDS OF DEVICES
(Mobile, Tablet, Laptop, PC)
ZOOMFAB® benefits everyone in your company
Owner and General manager
are engaged in business supervision, customer relationships and business strategy development. Because of limited available time, the owners want to understand the business and ask questions, not the other way around. They need:
• regular automated reporting showing critical business data
• the Big Data, statistics, analytics
• ability to observe production facility in real-time
• modelling and simulation tools for strategic planning
oversee and coordinate business activities, manage budgets and operational costs, implement growth strategies, communicate business goals, improve revenue, analyse financial data, and more. Their needs include:
• constant access to clear, uncluttered and meaningful vital business information, without the need to wait for it to be processed, analysed, discussed and approved
• ability to observe in real-time machine and work centre activities, machine utilisation trends, capacity reserves, revenue and profitability, energy waste, organisational and employee habits
• tools for modelling and simulating changes to the factory configuration for understanding the impact on revenue and profitability
• tools for efficient communication with the members of management when discussing operational and financial performance, capacity reserves, improvement goals, future needs and investment strategy
PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGERS
are responsible for activities related to the production of goods. Their responsibilities include planning and managing the production process and assuring product quality. They are also responsible for performance improvement and operations strategy. The major challenges for job shop production and operations managers are:
• see in real-time machine utilisation, identify the problems and proactively improve production efficiency
• compare budgeted and actual machine utilisation data, identify reserves and develop an improvement strategy
• understand the impact of machine utilisation on hourly rates and profitability
• model and simulate the effects of changing working hours and reducing downtime
• manage machine and tooling warranty repairs, maintenance and calibration
- Situation awareness
- Availability of resources
- Work centres loading
- Machine loading
- Identifying solving problems
- Improved communication
- Determining available capacity
- Management meetings
Shop floor manager
SHOP FLOOR MANAGERS AND LEADING HANDS
Factory managers and leading hands are constantly challenged to minimise downtime and maintain planned productivity.
• Awareness contributes to better teamwork and improves productivity. It also improves communication between managers, machine operators and shop floor staff.
• Awareness and facts also apply to managers as organisational errors often account for the majority of production delays.
Maintenance Managers oversee and lead maintenance procedures in the company. They are responsible for scheduling and supervising preventive maintenance. In equipment failure, they must react with minimum delay in finding the most efficient and economical solution to rectify the problem. The needs of maintenance managers are:
• Preventive maintenance and equipment calibration scheduling system
• Document management system for user manuals, technical drawings and maintenance records
• Notification system about machine faults
• Statistics of machine faults and their causes
The machine operator must set up and operate machinery, perform quality checks and ensure that the machines work at full capacity. They are also responsible for machine status and job data collection. An integral part of their activity is also the maintenance of the machine. Operators are provided with a terminal that is used to:
• Record setups, start and end of production, completed and rejected quantities, machine faults, observations
• Record the causes of exceeded setup times, machine faults
• Display real-time machine utilisation profile and statistics
The application of Industry 4.0 requires first of all well organized information and processes.
ZOOMFAB® IS USED BY
ZOOMFAB® is being set up for new customers every day
ZOOMFAB® monitors machines of any type or brand.
It uses easy to install, non-invasive sensors to monitor machine operation, energy requirements and other important parameters. Installation of sensors is simple and without the need to collect data from machine controllers, making them safe from computer viruses. Most importantly, there is no need for operators to enter the data.
BRANDS THAT WE CAN MONITOR
ZOOMFAB® IS PLC INDEPENDENT. IT CAN MONITOR PRACTICALLY ANY MACHINE IN REAL TIME.